Editorial Associate Part-time
MedCrunch is growing fast. Our aim is to become the world’s primary information resource for the “digital doctor”. The ideal person is a quick and witty thinker with experience in the healthcare space, has a good sense of visuals and strong understanding of Social Media. The Editorial Associate will conceive, edit and promote high quality content, fast. The position is currently unpaid but you will get a press pass, have the opportunity to attend events on behalf of MedCruch and gain exposure through our Network.
- Assign and edit original content
- Contribute to editorial strategy
- Manage social media and execute strategy
- Manage editorial calendar
- Edit newsletters
- Brainstorm/write ideas
- Editing experience for the web
- Expert SEO editor/headline writer
- Experience assigning from web trends
- Experience building in WordPress
- Proven experience promoting content on social media (specifically Twitter and Instagram)
- Fast and accurate editor
- Team player, we have a good time
If you would like to apply please send us an email at email@example.com with (a) your resume and (b) an optional cover letter. Our application process is rigorous so bare with us and make sure you’re ready!