Sales & Partnerships Manager
MedCrunch is growing fast. Our aim is to become the world’s primary information resource for the “digital doctor”. We need a smart, enthusiastic sales person to grow our business with us as we work to produce the web’s most interesting, high-quality health and innovation related content. We are looking for a dynamic, tenacious, and hard driving sales representative who wants to make a difference in the Health and Wellness industry. You will be representing the MedCrunch brand selling to Fortune 500 employers.
- Lead all aspects of sales pursuits for new revenue opportunities
- Identify and build partnerships with potential sponsorship partners for MedCrunch
- Generate new leads, qualify opportunities, and capture new business
- Consultatively identify and confirm the issues that clients are facing and construct a unique, compelling value proposition
- Establish and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Maintain and up-sell existing clients with product enhancements, new products and new services. ‘ Deliver competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing.
- Collaborate with Editorial to produce compelling Content series for potential sponsors
- Previous sales experience within comparable frame of reference industries including health & welfare benefits consulting services, health and welfare benefits outsourcing/administration services, healthcare products and services or HRIS/benefits admin software and services highly desirable.’
- Ideal candidate will possess account knowledge, executive-level client contacts and industry related relationships inside defined geographic region.
- Should have proven track record as a top sales producer (consistently exceeds targets) and developing new business relationships with client executives and senior management contacts.
- Sales training and experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling is necessary.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Desire to for clients and sales training.
- BA or equivalent experience
If you would like to apply please send us an email at email@example.com with (a) your resume and (b) an optional cover letter. Our application process is rigorous so bare with us and make sure you’re ready!