Just a quick announcement that we’ll be reporting from this years DLD Conference. A rather unique event in Munich, organized by german media mogul Hubert Burda. It’s hard to describe what this event is all about, but apart from a bunch of Internet celebrities, authors and thinkers, it’s really a blend of Digital-Life-Design. It’s similar to TED.
This year the conference has a dedicated health track and the mix of panelists gives you a feeling of how broad the spectrum of the conference is going to be.
Gamification & Health
• Peter Vesterbacka, CEO Rovio/Creator of Angry Birds Franchise
• Jennifer Jacquet, Professor & Author NYU
• Ijad Madisch, Co-Founder & CEO ResearchGate
• Matt Wolf, Head of Global Gaming, The Coca Cola Company
• Tania Singer, Director of the Department of Social Neuroscience at Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences