About: Stesha Doku
Profile: Stesha Doku is an MD Candidate at Stanford University School of Medicine. She is interested in the intersection between design and medicine.
Posts by Stesha Doku:
- Pink: What We Can Learn About Health Education From Breast Cancer Awareness.
- Curing Hearts and Lungs Remotely
- Using Our Senses To Create Functional Design In Med Tech
- Learning A New Language
- The 6 Second Visual Guide To Your Body
- EHR Failure Is In Training
- Designing Devices For The Physical Exam
- Health Data Exploration Project: What Do We Do With All this Data?
- Rise Of The Physician Techie
- Harnessing the wisdom of crowds to solve medical mysteries with CrowdMed
- Patient Engagement Through Self-Tracking
- Using Health Data: When Information Hurts