About: Roberta Pesce
Profile: Based in Amsterdam, Roberta graduated from Erasmus University in Health Economics, Policy and Law in 2011. During her academic path, she focused on researching the socio-economic inequalities in health care utilization in the rural areas of India. Over the past year, she has worked at Ashoka: Innovators for the Public, analyzing new disruptive patterns within the global health system -ranging from health systems to start-up business models. Over the past six years she has been working for a Dutch publishing firm as Marketing Manager and Executive Editor. Roberta is passionate about health innovations, disruptive change in developing countries, social media and photography. She is a lover of good food, travels, old movie theaters… and Apple.
Posts by Roberta Pesce:
- Interview With Susan Desmond-Hellmann – ‘IQ and EQ don’t always travel together’
- We are looking for YOU!
- “A Day in the Life of Neuro-City” -Interview with Rafael Yuste
- In Health – the More You Invest Upfront, the Less You Need to Invest Later – Interview Esther Dyson
- MedCrunch is looking for Contributing Writers!
- The Biggest Threat to Humanity? Definitely not Pandemics
- Cancer 2.0 with David Agus
- ZDoggMD to Physicians: How to Say I’m Sorry
- Leaders Designing on the Fly
- Transforming Healthcare through Patient Empowerment
- Dante Murphy (Digitas Health): “Don’t Tell Italians Not To Eat Pasta”
- No B for Boring at TEDMED – A Force in The Healthcare Evolution