About: Manisha Sachdeva
Profile: Originally from Canada, Manisha Sachdeva is a registered physiotherapist and Irish-based medical student. She works with marginalized populations, particularly refugees and the homeless community. Her latest research includes counseling on end-of-life wishes and integration of advance directives into medical record systems, as well as co-developing a preventive health care tool for an inner city electronic medical record system. She’s the founder of a student think tank and she's interested in the dimensions of social innovation in health care.
Posts by Manisha Sachdeva:
- Mind Yourself! An App For Mental Health In Youth
- An Electronic Medical Record System Tool for Homeless, With Check List
- 10 Ways To Be A More Than Average Physician
- Screening: Is it Always a Good Thing?
- Injecting Design into Global Challenges
- Collaboration on the Front Lines: Physicians and Coders Unite