About: Franz Wiesbauer
Profile: Franz is an internist with a specialization in cardiology. He co-founded the e-learning company 123sonography and MedCrunch. Franz is Associate Professor for internal medicine at the Medical University of Vienna. In 2001 he did his MPH at Johns Hopkins University as a Fulbright scholar. Follow Franz at @franzwiesbauer.
Posts by Franz Wiesbauer:
- Studies You Like to Quote?
- 11 Rules to Live By
- The Wrong Reasons For Choosing Medicine as a Career – How to Be Truly Happy as a Physician
- Introducing: Read It For Me
- 3 Things Medical Conferences Can Learn From Tech Events
- We Are Hiring A Managing Editor – Apply For The Coolest Job In Medical Publishing Now
- How to become the medical advisor of a cool health startup?
- MedCrunch Interview With Eric Topol MD – The Cardiologist Who Wants to Digitize You and Your Patients.
- Book Review – Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money by Daniel Lapin
- Are You a Physician? Do You Feel Stuck in Your Clinical Job? Here Is Some Great Advice For You!
- Wendy Sue Swanson and the How To’s of a Successful Physician Blog
- MedCrunch Interview With KevinMD: Social Media Connaisseur, Thought-Leader & Primary Care Physician