About: Ben Maximilian Heubl
Profile: Ben Heubl is a Health 2.0 advocate and an expert in the innovation business consulting arena of this industry. His main interest is how to use technology to make an impact for patients and hereby targeting the intersection between entrepreneurship, open innovation, technology and large corporations. Ben co-organized TEDMEDlive Bologna and is TEDMED delegate, is non-for-profit founder of Health 2.0 Copenhagen, Medstartr (EU division) and MyHealthInnovationBlog. Meanwhile he is a mentor at HealthXL, works with ICG and supports KairosSociety and its student's engagements in healthcare innovation. You can follow him on Twitter (@benheubl)
Posts by Ben Maximilian Heubl:
- Fertility Trackers Cut Infertility Costs
- The UK wants Digital Health Now! The King’s Fund International Digital Health and Care Congress
- Turning Patients Onto Webcams
- A Match Made In Heaven: How A British Health Tech Startup Combined With Qinec, A Practice Management Software (PMS) Provider
- NHS Choices – How can UK’s Biggest Health Portal Work with Innovators?
- How Can Google Glass Transform Medicine?: An Interview with Accenture Connected Health Services
- The Most Important Person in Primary Care Today… Ain’t a Doctor!
- Health Hackathons: Can Digital Health Innovation be Hacked?
- Europe vs. US Digital Health Financing
- “The Wisdom of the Unwell Crowd” + Interview with Roni Zeiger
- Making Patient Face-time Count
- Four Things We Learned at EHI Live